Monday, August 11, 2008

Thomas sleeps through the night -- **Twice in a Row**

Hi everyone,


This is me Thomas, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I slept through the night the last two nights (the first time I did this was on August 5th - the night I turned ten weeks old). My Mommy or Daddy fed me (sorry I don't remember which one but all of the feedings just seem to run together) at 8:30 each night and I did not wake up until 5:00 AM!! I am such a good boy!!! :-) I am really trying to let Mommy and Daddy get some sleep since I know they are up most of the night with my older brother. I hope he feels better soon. Please see some pictures of me below. I like to smile a lot at Daddy and Mommy and I really like to play with them. Mommy took me to physical therapy last week for my neck as I always turn it to the left so I need to work on building up some neck muscles on the other side. I had a good time and Mommy and Daddy are very good at doing the excercises with me. I don't mind them too much, especially when they incorporate them into playing with me.


Love,

Thomas










No comments: